On Saturday, with the Baylor Nation watching, sophomore running back Trestan Ebner rushed for 100 yards, a breakout moment in his football career. On Sunday, with no one watching, Trestan Ebner, made a spontaneous generous donation to a children’s ministry, a moment consistent with his character.
...THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS IN TEXAS... BRAZOS RIVER NEAR SOUTH BEND AFFECTING YOUNG COUNTY NORTH BOSQUE RIVER NEAR CLIFTON AFFECTING BOSQUE COUNTY NORTH BOSQUE RIVER AT VALLEY MILLS AFFECTING BOSQUE AND MCLENNAN COUNTIES LEON RIVER NEAR HAMILTON AFFECTING HAMILTON COUNTY LEON RIVER AT GATESVILLE AFFECTING CORYELL COUNTY COWHOUSE CREEK NEAR PIDCOKE AFFECTING CORYELL COUNTY LAMPASAS RIVER NEAR KEMPNER AFFECTING LAMPASAS COUNTY PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... DO NOT DRIVE CARS THROUGH FLOODED AREAS. CAUTION IS URGED WHEN WALKING NEAR RIVERBANKS. STAY TUNED TO NOAA ALL HAZARDS RADIO FOR THE LATEST RIVER FORECASTS. && FORECAST INFORMATION FOR BRAZOS RIVER AT WACO. * AT 0815 PM TUESDAY THE STAGE WAS 20.93 FEET. * FLOOD STAGE IS 27 FEET. * FORECAST...THE RIVER WILL RISE TO NEAR 22 FEET WEDNESDAY AFTER MIDNIGHT.
...THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS IN TEXAS... BRAZOS RIVER NEAR SOUTH BEND AFFECTING YOUNG COUNTY NORTH BOSQUE RIVER NEAR CLIFTON AFFECTING BOSQUE COUNTY NORTH BOSQUE RIVER AT VALLEY MILLS AFFECTING BOSQUE AND MCLENNAN COUNTIES LEON RIVER NEAR HAMILTON AFFECTING HAMILTON COUNTY LEON RIVER AT GATESVILLE AFFECTING CORYELL COUNTY COWHOUSE CREEK NEAR PIDCOKE AFFECTING CORYELL COUNTY LAMPASAS RIVER NEAR KEMPNER AFFECTING LAMPASAS COUNTY PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... DO NOT DRIVE CARS THROUGH FLOODED AREAS. CAUTION IS URGED WHEN WALKING NEAR RIVERBANKS. STAY TUNED TO NOAA ALL HAZARDS RADIO FOR THE LATEST RIVER FORECASTS. && THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE NORTH BOSQUE RIVER AT VALLEY MILLS. * AT 0745 PM TUESDAY THE STAGE WAS 36.24 FEET. * FLOOD STAGE IS 36 FEET. * MINOR FLOODING IS OCCURRING AND MINOR FLOODING IS FORECAST. * FORECAST...THE RIVER WILL CONTINUE RISING TO A CREST NEAR 37 FEET BY WEDNESDAY AFTER MIDNIGHT. THE RIVER SHOULD FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE WEDNESDAY MORNING. &&
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT WEDNESDAY... THE FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR * PORTIONS OF NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS AND NORTHEAST TEXAS, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS, IN NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS, BOSQUE, COLLIN, COMANCHE, CORYELL, DALLAS, DENTON, EASTLAND, ELLIS, ERATH, HAMILTON, HILL, HOOD, HUNT, JOHNSON, KAUFMAN, LAMPASAS, MCLENNAN, MILLS, NAVARRO, PALO PINTO, PARKER, ROCKWALL, SOMERVELL, STEPHENS, TARRANT, AND WISE. IN NORTHEAST TEXAS, DELTA, HENDERSON, HOPKINS, RAINS, AND VAN ZANDT. * UNTIL 7 AM CDT WEDNESDAY * WIDESPREAD RAIN WILL CONTINUE THROUGH TONIGHT WHICH MAY LEAD TO ADDITIONAL FLOODING, MAINLY FROM THE COMANCHE AREA THROUGH THE SOUTHERN PORTIONS OF THE DFW METROPLEX INTO EAST TEXAS. * ADDITIONAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 1 TO 2 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE FLOOD WATCH AREA. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A FLOOD WATCH MEANS THAT CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR HEAVY RAIN WHICH MAY LEAD TO FLOODING OF LOW LYING AREAS AND LOCATIONS ALONG CREEKS, STREAMS, AND RIVERS. YOU SHOULD MONITOR THE LATEST FORECASTS FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AND BE PREPARED TO TAKE ACTION SHOULD FLOOD WARNINGS BE ISSUED FOR YOUR AREA. &&
- Iowa St.
- OU football notebook: Brown back with team after mother's death
- OU Football: Curtis Bolton, in first public comments, says halftime fight rumor "blows my mind" and looks forward to moving on
- OU football analysis: A midseason report card for the Sooners
- Guerin Emig: Kyler Murray, not Ruffin McNeill, holds key to back half of OU's season
- High and dry: Drought persists while rivers flow high with waters from the West, Kansas
- OU women's golf third entering final round
- OU football notebook: Success on field breeds confidence, Riley says about communication between coaches and players
- OU Football: Blueprint for CFP run is there, but there are some leaks to patch before second half of season
- OU Football: Takeaways from Lincoln Riley's Monday news conference
- The Monday newsletter: Lincoln Riley, Ruffin McNeill renew head coach-coordinator relationship
- Could TCU go with a QB rotation against the Sooners on Saturday?
- Photo: TCU’s Alamo Bowl hero rocks Beto O’Rourke shirt at ACL Music Festival
- How bad is TCU’s offense? Worse than Kansas, according to this key stat
- TCU football vs. Oklahoma Sooners game: Kickoff time, TV, line, prediction
- Kenrich Williams makes New Orleans Pelicans roster. First NBA player from TCU since ...
- TCU’s untimely turnovers don’t tell the whole story. But they’re certainly not good
- TCU RB Kenedy Snell announces intent to transfer
- Five Facts: TCU vs. Oklahoma
- Texas climbs to No. 7 in AP’s latest rankings. How about the rest of the Big 12?
- Predicting how TCU football will fare in what’s become a wild Big 12
- Dominic Panazzolo tabbed Big 12 Special Teams Player of the Week
- Red Raiders wrap up Big 12 Match Play
- Red Raiders defeat Kansas, 2-1, in overtime
- Felicity Maltby continues final year as Lady Raider
- Tech shows resilience against TCU
- Tech set to take on KSU
- Red Raiders drop home match to Kansas, 3-0
- Red Raiders remain hot with victory over KSU, 2-0
- Tech wraps up day one of Big 12 Match Play Championship
- Red Raiders set to host Kansas
- Longhorns in the NFL: Marquise Goodwin shines on Monday Night Football
- Ex-Vandegrift standout to join the Texas basketball team as a walk-on athlete
- Texas LB Jeffrey McCulloch involved in single-car accident, reports neck soreness
- Texas cornerback Kris Boyd not embracing the ‘DBU’ moniker just yet
- At Texas, the Longhorns believe ‘It is a bye week, but it’s not an off week’
- Don’t tell Tom: Texas DL Charles Omenihu one of many Longhorns embracing the scooter
- Texas overcoming height disadvantage with key players out
- Texas to return to the field for a date in prime time with Oklahoma State
- Tom Herman: No update on Sam Ehlinger, but Patrick Vahe (knee) is cleared for practice
- Grosso, Regan set to return to Texas after helping Canada qualify for 2019 Women’s World Cup
- OSU runners sweep Big 12 cross country awards for week
- OSU, TU tennis players advance at ITA Regionals
- Bill Haisten: Might Spencer Sanders play a part in Mike Gundy’s crisis management?
- OSU football: Homecoming game against Texas to kick at 7 p.m.
- The Monday newsletter: Justice Hill's production continues to fluctuate
- OSU football: What we learned from a day of disillusionment and another Oklahoma State loss
- Guerin-teed it was quite a week: The officials rose high above coaches, players at OSU-Kansas State
- Cowboys split, OU falls in Big 12 Match Play
- OSU, TU have big days at women's tennis regional
- Oklahoma State at Kansas State four downs: Cowboys hit bottom in 31-12 loss to struggling K-State
- HERTZEL COLUMN: New blueprints to combat offenses part of natural order
- HERTZEL COLUMN: Was Grier’s Heisman candidacy already dead before ISU loss?
- Holgorsen: ‘Enough blame to go around for everybody’ in Iowa State loss
- Iowa State hands WVU first loss, 30-14
- Disappointed? Sure. Suprised? Not so much. WVU just can’t seem to get over the hump
- West Virginia falls to Iowa State 30-14
- WVU will face no ordinary 2-3 team in Iowa State
- HERTZEL COLUMN: Eight things to look for against Iowa State
- HERTZEL COLUMN: Doing the ‘Mountaineer shuffle’
- Time to shine for WVU’s RBs on the road vs. Iowa State
- PODCAST: 'Cyclone Insider' talks court-, field-storming
- Iowa State's Solomon Young to see specialist for groin injury
- Big 12 punishes Iowa State following field-storming after West Virginia upset
- Can alternate uniforms help athletes hit new heights? Cyclones, Hawkeyes might say so.
- Tailgating photos: Iowa State vs. No. 6 West Virginia in Ames
- Hawkeyes, Cyclones, Panthers littered throughout Trackwrestling's preseason rankings
- West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen: Iowa State's field-swarming was 'unprofessional'
- Peterson: Iowa State facing nation’s toughest schedule with one of the nation’s youngest teams
- Woody: Iowa State dominated the No. 6 team in the nation. Let that sink in.
- Suspect pleads not guilty to murder charge in Celia Barquin Arozamena slaying
- Snyder: No 'dramatic change' with new kickoff rule
- Kickoff time set for K-State/Oklahoma
- K-State's Alex Barnes, Duke Shelley win Big 12 weekly awards
- Jacob Pullen backs Weber: 'Utmost respect for Bruce,' all-time leading scorer says
- K-State golf: Men finish tournament in 6th, women 10th after a round
- Wildcats win despite multiple players sidelined with injury
- K-State snaps 3-game losing skid with 31-12 victory over Oklahoma State
- Shelley snags a pair of interceptions as K-State’s defense clamps down on Oklahoma State in 31-12 win
- VIDEO | FB: K-state vs Oklahoma State
- K-State brings the 'juice' on the ground in 31-12 win over Oklahoma State
- Tom Keegan: Does Kansas have a clean basketball program?
- Tom Keegan: For KU tight ends past and present, it's all about catching opportunities
- Notebook: KU's Pooka Williams, Joe Dineen pick up midseason All-America honors
- 'Not an ideal situation': Jayhawks vague on offensive changes after Meacham's firing
- Phone conversation surfaces in which KU assistant coach, basketball corruption trial defendant discussed recruit
- Tom Keegan: Stormy texting puts KU basketball on center stage at trial
- Long promotes former HR director
- 'We good?' 'Always': Texts between Self, fixer presented in college basketball corruption trial
- David Beaty: 2 questions led to his decision to fire Doug Meacham
- Tom Keegan: Marcus Garrett has ugly jumper, beautiful game
- Aggie men's basketball team to hold scrimmage Thursday
- Texas A&M’s Sydney Pickrem earns weekly SEC women's swimming honor
- Aggies' secondary still has some work to do after struggles at South Carolina
- Texas A&M women’s Chennedy Carter earns preseason All-SEC honors
- Burbank, Smith on today's "Aggie Soccer Hour"
- Texas A&M's Hans, Austin-Roark earn SEC weekly volleyball awards
- Fisher's offense difficult to master, but allows versatility for Texas A&M
- Texas A&M's Watt, Halldorsdottir earn SEC weekly soccer honors
- Cessna: Texas A&M heading into bye week on high note
- Aggie volleyball team edges Georgia in five sets
Top Ten: Most Viewed
Find a local business