The Tribune-Herald archive contains staff-written and other selected articles from Dec. 10, 1999, to the present. Searching is free. To search, enter a question, keyword, phrase or name. Charges apply only to view full text. NOTE: Archives do not contain photos or graphics.
- Single-article purchase - $2.95 Future purchases will require a separate charge to your credit card.
- 3-article pack - $6.95 (20% discount from single article price) Good for one week from purchase.
- 10-article pack - $21.95 (25% discount) Good for one month from purchase.
- 25-article pack - $49.95 (30% discount) Good for one month from purchase.
- 50-article pack - $95.95 (35% discount) Good for one month from purchase.
Doing long-term research?
- 500-article pack - $995 (33% discount) Good for one year from purchase.
- 1,000-article pack - $1,995 (33% discount) Good for one year from purchase.
- Technical problems: If you have technical problems with your Waco Tribune-Herald archives account, please email email@example.com. Include your name, username, browser type and version.
- Billing questions: For billing questions regarding your account, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-896-5587.
Rights and permissions
All staff articles, graphics and photos that appear in the Waco Tribune-Herald, on WacoTrib.com and in our Web archive are copyrighted by The Waco Tribune-Herald. They may not be reproduced, republished, retransmitted or redistributed without prior written permission.
- You may reproduce up to five copies of an Waco Tribune-Herald staff article for personal use only. This does not include display or promotional use.
- You may email an Waco Tribune-Herald staff article to up to five individuals for personal use only. This does not include promotional use.
- Elementary, middle and high school teachers may reproduce an Waco Tribune-Herald staff article for classroom use only.
- You may link to an article on WacoTrib.com. This does not include framing WacoTrib.com within your site.
For all other uses, see below for requesting permission.
The Copyright Clearance Center is authorized by The Waco Tribune-Herald to handle requests to:
- Republish or use staff-written articles in journals, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, dissertations, textbooks, tradebooks, CD-ROMs, and DVDs
- Make multiple photocopies for internal use within an organization or company
- Post articles on a company or organization intranet
- Distribute articles via email
- Make copies of articles for coursepacks to be sold to students or for use in electronic coursepacks.
Having problems? Click here.