As featured on
Baylor University President Ken Starr and head football coach Art Briles were fired Thursday ahead of the release of a law firm’s report assessing the university’s responses to sexual assault allegations.
Baylor University on Thursday morning announced sweeping changes in its administration and athletics department, removing Ken Starr from the presidency and firing head football coach Art Briles.
Baylor University held a conference call Thursday afternoon in the wake of sweeping personnel changes related to a report stating the university reflected a “fundamental failure” in implementing federal laws protecting students from sexual misconduct.
- Someone breaks into Massachusetts home, takes nothing, gives it good scrub
- Kenyan court upholds laws criminalizing same sex relations
- The Latest: French far-right leader says Brexit must happen
- Vietnam War veterans monument defaced ahead of Memorial Day
- AP Interview: Catalan separatist vows EU parliament fight