Last week’s Environmental Protection Agency announcement that it intends to scale back oversight and safety measures proposed for chemical facilities nationwide after the catastrophic West Fertilizer Co. explosion is not sitting too well with West Mayor Tommy Muska.
- 'We're fighting against our own country': Trump's tariffs on Mexico are causing layoffs in U.S.
- Meet the man who might have brought on the age of 'downloadable guns'
- Court backs insurer: No $300K payout in head-on crash
- EU fines Google a record $5 billion over mobile practices
- Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments