Beto O’Rourke, an El Paso congressman Texas Democrats hope will upend the state’s decades of Republican representation in the U.S. Senate, continued his campaign in Waco on Wednesday night with a call to civic action.
- Stocks mostly rise on hope for progress on China trade talks
- Quakes cut power, topple homes on Indonesia island; 3 dead
- South Koreans enter North to reunite with kin split by war
- Police say Chicago teen killed himself; family denies he did
- Wildfire moves closer to Glacier National Park's scenic road