McGregor Elementary fourth-grader Bryson Jowers reads his winning essay from the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Essay Contest held on his campus. Bryson was invited to read his essay during a ceremony at McGregor High School. Listening is the Rev. A. Roderick Cammon of Roberson Chapel A.M.E Church in McGregor. Bryson was also awarded a $100 savings bond.
- 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' receives Google's most moving, and soothing, Doodle yet
- How it looks: Optics key in fight over Kavanaugh hearing
- The Latest: Mom of gang victim remembered as "warrior"
- The Latest: Source: Ford to discuss death threats with FBI
- 8 dead in crash were Arizona residents, Guatemalan migrants