WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. regulators charge Volkswagen, former CEO Martin Winterkorn, with defrauding investors during emissions scandal.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- His uncle ran a polygamist cult. As his town's first sports star, James Jeffs provides hope for a new life.
- Campaign roundup: Indiana mayor talks marriage, millennials
- The Latest: Warren says government badly out of sync with US
- French yellow vest protests in Paris avoid last week's riots
- 4 injured, 30 cars involved in pileups on California highway