WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's trade policies are turning long-established Republican orthodoxy on its head, marked by tariff fights and now $12 billion in farm aid that represents the type of government intervention GOP voters railed against a decade ago.
- Police: Online love scam leads investigators to killing plot
- UK police treat Parliament crash as terrorism, seek motive
- The Latest: Report identifies over 300 'predator priests'
- Cars plunge as Italian highway bridge collapses; 20 killed
- Landmark Pennsylvania grand jury report finds more than 300 'predator priests' sexually abused children