DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 11, 2019--
The "China Virology and Bacteriology Testing Market, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Test Volume and Sales Forecasts, Technology and Instrumentation Review" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years.
The report reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for over 100 infectious disease tests; provides test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy); profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
This comprehensive report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding infectious disease testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
The infectious disease testing is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry, and the greatest challenge facing suppliers during this decade. Among the main driving forces is continuing spread of AIDS, which remains the world's major health threat and a key factor contributing to the rise of opportunistic infections; threat of bioterrorism; advances in molecular diagnostic technologies; and a wider availability of immunosuppressive drugs.
Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causative microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing.
- Companies developing or marketing infectious disease diagnostic products by individual test.
Opportunities & Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagents kits, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- GSK Biologicals
- Leica Biosystems
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p7lrt8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190611005596/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:In Vitro Diagnostics
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES RESEARCH SCIENCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 06/11/2019 08:51 AM/DISC: 06/11/2019 08:51 AM