Several building permits of note have been issued by the city of Waco in the past two weeks. They include:
• Premier ER Plus facility, $2.3 million, 221 N. Jack Kultgen Expressway;
• Chili’s restaurant, $1.25 million, 1800 S. Valley Mills Drive;
• Golden Chick restaurant, $500,000, 1524 Hewitt Drive;
• Wendy’s interior and exterior remodel, $325,000, 1015 N. Valley Mills Drive;
• Waco Buzzy Bee convenience store that typically has among the lowest gas prices in Greater Waco, interior and exterior remodel, $115,000, 1116 W. Waco Drive;
• George’s Restaurant & Catering, $35,000, covered patio addition, 1925 Speight Ave.