Trib sports guys Brice Cherry, John Werner and Tony Adame return as the undefeated Bears head into the Big 12 spotlight:
• When you're driving, if you look away it can be fatal. So far Baylor has handled the distractions without any problem, but against underwhelming competition. Do you expect the distractions to keep coming, and how do you think the Bears will handle them vs. tougher opponents?
• Oklahoma State comes to Waco at 2-1 after wins over Southeastern Louisiana and Pitt sandwiched around a loss to Central Michigan. The Cowboys boast one of the Big 12's most potent passing attacks behind QB Mason Rudolph and WR James Washington, but once again they're struggling to run the ball. Should Baylor be wary of this one-dimensional offense?
• We kind of overlook West Virginia sometimes, maybe because they're halfway across the country. But the Mountaineers are 2-0, the only other Big 12 team that's undefeated. They'll get a chance to add a showcase win this week when they play BYU at Redskins Stadium. Dana Holgorsen's team hasn't really competed for a conference title since joining; could they be a contender?
• Through the nonconference portion of the schedule, who's been the most disappointing and who's best the most surprising team in the Big 12?
• Bonus round — We play a round of "1 Dollar Triangle," our version of "1 Million Dollar Pyramid."