Trib sports guys Brice Cherry, John Werner and Tony Adame return to talk all things Baylor and Big 12:
• Baylor heads to Austin, and this game looks great on paper, as the Bears come in with the No. 9 scoring offense in the nation vs. an extremely suspect Texas defense. Is there any chance it doesn't go the way it looks like it should?
• Should senior Baylor DB Orion Stewart be getting more exposure with respect to awards and NFL draft stock? Does withholding an athlete from interviews help him at all?
• West Virginia's series with Oklahoma State has always been competitive, with an OT win last year for the Cowboys in Morgantown. What's the game plan for OSU in Stillwater this year to pull off the upset?
• An average Texas Tech team travels to TCU this week. If the Red Raiders don't go to a bowl game this year, is Kliff Kingsbury on the hot seat?
• Finally, we take a look at celebrity Big 12 fans.