Supporters say a two-way Washington Avenue would make downtown easier to navigate and friendlier to retail and restaurant development, but concerns remain for at least one property owner about potential bottlenecks when looming interstate construction changes drivers’ chosen cross-town routes.
- 'Bill Clinton should want to apologize': Monica Lewinsky opens up about scandal in new documentary
- Republicans face renewed pressure on Mueller protection bill
- Founder of Feed My Starving Children, Richard Proudfit, dies
- Whitaker's failed renovation missed affordable housing goal
- Wisconsin company gives employees revolvers for Christmas