We're joined by Southwest Conference Hall of Famer Tracy Saul, a former Red Raiders star at Texas Tech (and Waco resident), to talk Big 12 football this week.
• We know Texas Tech has had some defensive issues in recent years, but it appeared to be improving early in the year. But over the last four games, the Raiders have surrendered 40+ points, including a 42-35 loss to Kansas State last week. As a defensive stud, Tracy, that's gotta be hard to watch. What do you think is the issue there?
• Baylor vs. Texas Tech is the "Texas Farm Bureau Shootout," and the name fits with the DFW showdown averaging 95 points since 2010. But the Briles offense is gone now. Do you think the trend will continue?
• Kliff Kingsbury readily acknowledged that he's on the hot seat before the season began. He's now 28-31 in his fifth season. As a Red Raiders alum, Tracy, what's your assessment of his performance? Does he deserve more time?
• Two big Top 25 matchups on the sheet this week with No. 11 Oklahoma State going to Ames, Iowa to take on No. 15 Iowa State and No. 5 Oklahoma hosting No. 8 TCU. Who you got?
• We'd be remiss if we didn't talk a little Southwest Conference football and travel down Memory Lane with Tracy. What's the one moment from your playing career that never fails to make you smile?