Dr. Dunn is a highly accomplished board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs Micrographic Surgery. He has trained at some of the finest civilian and military institutions in the nation, including:
- University of Virginia - Undergraduate
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons - Medical School
- Brooke Army Medical Center - Internship
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center - Dermatology Residency
- American College of MOHS Surgery - Fellowship under the direction of Dr. John Zitelli
With a particular interest in skin cancer detection and treatment, Dr. Dunn has performed more than 30,000 Mohs skin cancer procedures.