Remember the Alamo, and keep in mind the cornerstone of Texas independence is crumbling because of passing traffic, has no museum and does not receive the reverence due a shrine to defenders who died gruesome deaths after a 13-day siege in March 1836.
- Father gets 5-year sentence for daughter's neglect death
- The 7 times French President Macron sounded a lot like Obama during his speech to Congress
- Ronny Jackson withdraws from consideration for VA chief
- Fiat Chrysler reports rise in profit and drop in debt
- President Trump says he has decided not to be involved in Justice Department Russia probe, but "may change my mind"