NEW YORK (AP) — Keurig is buying Dr Pepper Snapple Group, bringing together the make-at-home coffee brand with the company behind Dr Pepper soda, Mott's apple juice and Snapple iced tea.
- Fed raises key interest rate by a quarter-point
- Iowa State's marijuana shirt ban case costs school $1 mln
- Federal Reserve boosts key interest rate by quarter-point and sticks with projection of 3 hikes this year
- Tear gas halts Kosovo parliament vote on border deal
- Senators press Trump officials on safeguarding 2018 ballots