Trib sports guys Brice Cherry, John Werner and Tony Adame return to talk all things Baylor and Big 12:
• Baylor moved to 6-0 with an easy homecoming win over Kansas – as expected. After a week off, it's off to Austin for the biggest road test of the year thus far. Baylor's defense dominated the Jayhawks, and that unit has mostly carried the Bears. Who has been Baylor's defensive MVP so far?
• The final six games are a huge gauntlet for the Bears to run. Tony picked the Bears to go 4-2, while John and Brice said 3-3. Let's dream big, though. What would it take for the Bears to go 6-0? What do they most need to clean up?
• The rest of the country is starting to finally figure it out: West Virginia is pretty good. The still-unbeaten Mountaineers shut down Texas Tech in Lubbock last week, and they rank 25th in scoring defense. What do you like most about WVU, and do you think they move to 6-0 with TCU coming to Morgantown this week?
• What kind of reception do you expect Baker Mayfield will get in Lubbock on Saturday?
• Finally, let's talk Big 12 expansion. After a couple months of “job interviews” the league decided to stand pat at 10 teams. Good decision or bad decision?