Trib sports guys Brice Cherry, John Werner and Tony Adame return to talk all things Baylor and Big 12:
• We prognosticated well last week for Baylor-Texas, so we'll try again: Will Baylor right itself this week against an average TCU team?
• There were more than a few head-scratching calls by officials in Austin, with seven booth reviews leading to a 4 1/2-hour marathon. Is this a Big 12 problem, an overall college football problem, or just one bad day at the office?
• Philosophical question: If human error is OK for the players and coaches, why can't it be for the refs?
• Art Briles was back in the news after Baylor regents spoke to the Wall Street Journal. Given some of the details in that report, does Briles ever coach college football again?
• The first CFP rankings are out, and the Big 12 didn't fare too well. What would have to happen for OU, West Virginia, OSU or Baylor to crack the playoff?
• Finally, we play a round of Fallon-inspired "True Sports Confessions."